Skinny egg mcmuffin
Syn free version of a Maccy D’s breakfast!
- 2 eggs
- 1 warburton thin toasted (healthy b) or small bread roll
- 1 slice ham or turkey ham
- Slice of low fat cheese (if using as healthy a)
- Mix 2 eggs into a small bowl or dish to create a round shape. (That’s what the recipe suggested but I didn’t mix them, I just popped the yolks to stop them exploding)
- Cover with a microwave-safe plate and place in microwave for 2-2½ minutes until cook through.
- Toast the bread roll or warburton thin and spread the inside of both pieces with passata
- Carefully remove the cooked eggs by running a spoon around the edge of the eggs to lift out of the dish.
- Place on top of the bottom half of the roll on top of passata
- Top with ham and then cheese
- Place the remaining piece of bread roll.
- Heat in microwave about 30-40 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Serve at once.
- Makes one sandwich