Author: Karon Twinkle eyes
Approx 10 syns for 40 chocolates
- 350G quark
- 25g Tesco cocoa powder 4.5 syns (keep 1 heaped tsp seperate)
- 3-4 heaped tblsp sweetner
- 3 flavoured options 11g sachets or 2 16g sachets (eg New Banana = 2, Coconut = 1.5, Mint 2)
- Can use any of the flavoured Options sachets.
- Mocha = 2 Belgian Choc = 2 Caramel = 2 Toffee = 2
- Coconut = 1.5 Orange = 1.5 Banana = 2
- Mint = 2 Hazelnut = 1.5
- Mix the quark with the large amount of sieved cocoa powder and sweetner to taste.
- Divide into 3 bowls
- Mix a sachet of options in to each bowl.
- Put 40 blobs of the mixture onto a tray that has greaseproof paper on it. Put in fridge for 20 minutes to set.
- With the remaining cocoa powder sieve it onto a plate.
- Roll each blob in to a ball. Roll in the cocoa powder. Put in cases if using them.
- Put back in the fridge and leave to set for a few hours or over night.